Monday, February 26, 2007

School, School, School.

Living, Breathing, and Seeing school is enough for some kids. Try me... Nope. School is tough when you go to Rancho. But when you get to go to school soccer. That's a different story. I live, eat, and breath sports. I'm the athletic kid you see running, shooting a basketball, or even getting big air on a bike or dirt bike/ motorcycle. Yes, yes I do ride motorcycles. I have been riding since I was 4. Now I am 12. 8 years on 2 wheels that go at least 30 miles per hour. That's my sports while my mom's is busy being an iron"woman." That's her sport. I had soccer today. Every Monday and Wednesday it's practice. Every Friday it's games. Oh yeah, I go to the track that I bmx race at. They even give you a card to show that you are part of ABA(American bicycle association). That's tough to get to because it's after soccer so I'm sore than it gets worse because I'm pedalling my but off.

No comments: