Wednesday, February 28, 2007

No........

OK. today is normal until third period. I almost get an infraction. For those of you who don't know what an infraction is it is a bad thing for them there. It's a small version of being sent to the principals office. Okay so I was in 3rd period and that's science. were in the technology lab because we've been doing a project in the lab. well, i went first so i went and went back to my seat. i turn the monitor back on and continue looking at motorcycles. well whatever amount of time later my teacher is looking at me and i turn around and shut my monitor off. she asks for my planner which is where they write down the infractions. oh yeah two more in fractions and another write up. i have one right up for fighting. and i had soccer today. if had gotten that infraction i couldn't play in the game this Friday.

2 comments:

momo said...

wait. you got an infraction for fighting???

Carrie said...

Note to little J...your mother reads your blog.