Monday, April 30, 2007

WHERE HAVE I BEEN...

I know i have not posted in while. Stronger cannot wait 'til i post next. my mom says "stronger wants to know why you haven't posted. well here you go stronger. this is the first of a streak of a long time since I've posted but... I've been busy. you should see my schedule, yes i said schedule. its crazy. well, i really have nothing to talk blog about. i got to let you know about my highscore in a new game i got. well for Easter i got guitar hero II for 360 and i beat easy and medium butt at the end of medium you play free bird by lynyrd skynard and i set a highscore on my xbox and got 262,995 points. that's a 9:09 minute song. my arm hurts after strumming that long. well, gotta go eat dinner and kick some but in WWE SMACKDOWN VS. RAW 2007. Shawn Michaels vs. Trevor Murdoch in a first blood match. that or a royal rumble match. see ya!


here's the new game


3 comments:

momo said...

ah, so that's the noise coming from your room.

hm...

Carrie said...

You are soooo cute Little J...

do you know on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when Willy Wonka says "Little boy, I don't understand a word you are saying." I laugh every single time...kinda like when I read your blog :)

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

OK, Little J - you posted for Stronger, now I want a post!
What is your last day of school, and what are you going to do???
IronJenny