Friday, March 23, 2007

Almost gone

Hey, I'm back again. we leave tomorrow tho. as you have heard from stronger's blog a couple days ago we saw her. Its true. She nice. her kids are funny, we were at lunch and they came, and her son was flinging things off his fork. that's me and her in that picture pointing to the word "aspen." i was her "date" for that night. i did text at the dinner table but i wasn't aware she was looking. i take risks for that's who i am. i text in class at school in study hall under a table i go under after I'm "done." I mostly text people like my parents to see which one is picking me up but i usually know it's my mom. Or i play games on my phone. i have the volume on all off and don't listen to ring tones or play any music. its so funny because my teacher doesn't know. i laughed one day when she walked right by the table i was under without even. only one person has figured out but others like "Lexi" figured out. she used to like me but she doesn't now because I'm too risky. that's what she says. i could care less because I'm just trying to concentrate on bringing my grades up. its fun tho.

Me someday. lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know where you get the risk gene from!!! I love your attitude brother man....
Nothing but LOVE...DAD

Carrie said...

knock, knock...

who's there?

C'mon little man...where are you posts? Must mean you are busy being super ace student!