Sunday, March 4, 2007

braces and other news

As you've already heard i have braces now. having braces feels different and odd. i have had em' since Thursday. they hurt like crud. red and yellow. USC colors. we had people over tonight too. We had Denise, Kennedy, Perry, Mike and Josie and Kelsey (the last three are family) (not to us tho). Well, we had dinner and my dad and mike came back to my room to see what i was doing because my room was loud. well i showed mike gears of war and viva pinata and need for speed carbon. i introduced them to the racing wheel. well mike went first then my dad. so on. well... not to be mean but they did terrible. i smoked their butts. it was fun too. my time was 1:58:06, there's were 2:49.30 and 2:47.38. i whooped em'. i had fun watching them drill the walls head on at full speed. It wasn't a competition though. Gears of war was fun because its the goriest game you've ever seen. that game I'm good at too. we had our babysitter babysitting us last night and her boyfriend came with her. we made a friendly bet on gears of war because he has it too. well i played him only and he killed me once and i killed him 19 times. every one was a head shot or shotgun kill. i rock with the shotgun. my friend can only use the lancer which is a gun with a chainsaw bayonet on it. he only chainsaws you. that's all he can do. i tried to teach him how to use the torq bow, shotgun, boom shot, hammer of dawn, boltok pistol, long shot rifle, pistolere, and even frag and smoke tagging a person. he could care less. he just liked to chainsaw. i laughed every time he got someone because he had 11 chainsaw kills while i had like 30 head shot kills. of course it was 1st to 19 rounds and one round consists of last man standing on which ever team. i had the most kills that match. well that's all for tonight. ill try to post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You'll get used to the braces and actually miss them when they are gone. At least you have them now. I got mine in 10th grade and didn't get them off until my first semester in college!

what language are you speaking?? Torq bow, boom shot, hammer of dawn, boltox pistol, pistolere, frag...

M said...

Never had the braces, but all my sibs did - good luck with that.

Yo, what's up with the violent videogames? Oh my gosh, I just turned into my mother....

Jonah Holland said...

Little J. So cool that you have a blog. I wonder when my 6 year old will want to do it like mom too. ..Did you really say your braces are red and yellow?