Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ASPEN



Well, as you know I have not posted in a long while so i decided to stop putting blogging off for doing my homework. Well, no more waiting. As you have probably have heard that we're in ASPEN. Yeah its so much fun. me and my sister have snowboarding lessons and are prepared to fall on our butts lots of times. so we went to go rent our stuff and we got out boots then our boards then our clips. we got back to the room after stopping by rocky mountain chocolate factory. so we get back to our room and we try on our boots so i have been in mine for 5 min and Frankie just realizes that she has two left foot boots. ill take a pic of my board to put in on here. ill show you front and back. the back is soooooo cool. i like my clips too because they are 5 days old.

No comments: